How do I hang planters from my specific balcony railing?
I’m trying to get some planters for my apartment balcony, but the railing on it is not standard, so I can’t seem to find any brackets that would work for it.
Basically, the whole balcony is surrounded by a solid wall 5″ wide (with stone texture), and there’s a thick 4″ metal rail above that. Looks like all the round “railing” brackets would be too small for the rail I have, and all the square “deck” brackets have little hooks that are supposed to grip around the wood rail, and they won’t work for me either.
Any ideas how I can hang planters off my balcony railing?
Incoming search terms:
- balcony hanging planters
- balcony planter ideas
- how to make brackets to hang pots off porch are window
- how do i hang an austram planter off my deck railiing
- how to hang balcony planters
- can you put pots on outside on the rail of the balcony ? law ?
- how to secure things to balcony railing
- how to hang planters from iron railing
- how do you hang planters on railings?
- what can i use to hang flower pots on my balcony railing
- how to hang things on your balcony
- how to make bracket for hanging plants off deck railing
- i have flower in will my cat jump off my balcony
- how to make flower pot to hang on porch rail
- how yo hang a flower pot on balcony
- how to make something on my ten by ten deck to hang plants from
- how tp hang plants do they arent tacky
- how to hang pots off deck rail
- how to hang planters from wrought iron balconies
- how to hang planters off a balcony
- how to hang planters off a balcony safely
- how to hang planters on a metal railing
- how to hang planters on wide railing
- how to hang plants off your deck railing
- how to hang plants on balcony rail
- how to hang plants on railing
- how to hang pot from railing
- how to hang something above balcony
- i want to hang my plants on the deck railing
- rail planters advice too heavy for rail